Have asthma and pets in the house? If yes, then we all know these don’t go well together. Air pollution circulating around your home pose a serious health hazard to the family are needs to be addressed. Honeywell HHT-013 Air Purifier helps you to keep healthy life. Unhealthy chemicals and contaminants to a minimum level to ensure sufficient ventilation, those concerned must control the sources of pollution by reducing harmful pollutants.
Honeywell HHT-013 Air Purifier has following aspects
Not all indoor air purifiers are of the same capacity as some are more effective in cleaning the air than the others.Honeywell HHT-013 is the best solution. With its HEPA-type filter, it catches 95% of all airborne pollutants and animal dander. Works ideally well in a room with less than 85 square feet of space. The fan produces a little noise while it is in operation, which might be noticeable in quiet rooms.
The Honeywell HHT-013’s compact design allows it sit on desktops, nightstands, or any table. It also has an ionizer which turns polluted air into clean breathable air.With its affordable price, compact design and impressive performance, the Honeywell HHT-013 Pet CleanAir is a highly recommended product.
Honeywell HHT-013 Air Purifier have following beneficial aspects
- Works very well in absorbing pet dander and airborne microbes.
- Unit needs minimal maintenance and the filter is easy to clean.
- Compact design that also allows to be positioned upright or lay flat on the floor.
- One of its features is an electronic filter indicator that gives out signal when the filter needs to be replaced.
- Cost efficient with remarkable performance.
- Option for ON/OFF Ionizer, a green light will turn on when ionizer button is pressed
- Diminishes airborne hair from humans and alike for about 40%.
- Reduces 80% of air stuffiness for cleaner air
- The fan produces a little noise while in operation.
- The air purifier works very well that the filter easily accumulates airborne particle and the filter needs to be cleaned at least once a week.