Most people perceived that it is much polluted outside than in their homes. What they do not know is that the fumes coming out from cigarette smoking while at home as well as odor emanating in kitchen do contaminate the air. These fumes irritate just as much and thus leading to respiratory concerns.
Honeywell HRF-AP1 Air Purifier have following aspects
When irritants and contaminants consume air is at an alarming rate, there is a need for an odor reducing purifier that can perform an excellent job of filtering microbes, smoke, and giving a crisp, fresh and odor-free air. For the Honeywell 17000, the secret is its filter, HRF-AP1. The “A” filter made from with best absorber and reducer of common odors, Activated Charcoal.
What is good about HRP-AP1 product is the universal pre-filter, it complies with the standard size of any air filters only that the user has to manually cut the shape which produces several filters.
- Excellent for absorbing kitchen smoke of any kind
- Great for kitchen, smoke and pet odors
- Good for chemical fumes while other obnoxious odors
- Helps deodorize the air and trap larger particles such as soot, lint, grit and pet fur of Honeywell HRF-AP1 Air Purifier
- Replacing filter in the air purifying unit is hassle-free as it requires no elaborate dismantling of the unit from Honeywell HRF-AP1 Air Purifier
- It reduces common household odors with activated carbon
- Very economical as it contains many pre-filter in one roll
- Improve the filter’s efficiency and enhances its lifespan for longer periods through Honeywell HRF-AP1 Air Purifier
- Ideal for areas near cat-boxes or in laundry areas for either maximum air purifying
- Periodical replacement of filter (after every 3 Months)
- As with any other air purifiers the noise from the unit is somewhat distracting as it draws in and pushes out air
- Most carbon filters do not usually comes cheap