There are times of the year where the air is excessively humid, both outdoors and indoors. This causes difficulty in breathing, the onset of allergy, cold and flu symptoms. Luma cool/warm ultrasonic hcw10B is the best air purifier ever founded. The situation calls for a house gadget that will keep indoor areas free of excessive dryness.
Luma cool/warm ultrasonic HCW10B has following aspects
The Luma Comfort HCW10B cool and warm mist humidifier is recommended for that purpose. It helps relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms by providing soothing warm and cool moisture for increased comfort. This is an excellent humidifier able to cover as much as an area of 538 square feet. Having an automatic humidity control, the sensor on the left side of the unit shuts itself down if the room is humid enough. So, the machine on a very easy program turns on/off in 3-5 min intervals all night long. This makes the living rooms, bedrooms and other area that feels dry, moistened with cold and warm mist. It measures 9.8 x 5.6 x 9.9 inches and weighs 8.4 pounds and has approximately 2 gallons daily output.
- Very quiet and easy to use.
- Compact design, easy to refill tank
- The sensor is on the left side of the unit and if the mist gets anywhere near it, shuts down if the room is humid enough
- The hygrometer detects moisture right next to the unit which is where the mist falls from Luma cool/warm ultrasonic hcw10B
- With the hygrometer function, the reading goes up very quickly when the unit is turned on and it shuts off when it hits “max”
- Very precise auto shut-off timer, one beep then shuts down and display goes dark
- Demineralization cartridge helps control lime and mineral increase in the water of Luma cool/warm ultrasonic hcw10B
- Alarm beeps like a high sounding alarm (and keeps beeping) when the tank is empty
- Vapor from the nozzle of the unit doesn’t travel very far, makes the floor wet not damp
- Full tank doesn’t really last the 40 hours of Luma cool/warm ultrasonic hcw10B
The dark plastic made it difficult for the user to see the water level.