Great investment for a good budget choice that works wonders for cleaning bigger areas, Whirlpool air purifier AP51030K is a consumer reports top picks. It helps in cleaning the air from particles of dusts, smokes, odors and gases hence it reduces allergies immensely and resolves other respiratory issues. Therefore it has been anointed as the choice for particulate cleaning in big rooms reasonably priced.
Whirlpool Air Purifier AP51030K has following aspects
The AP51030K’s exterior grill has a coarse dust built-in screen. For heavy chemicals or smells, charcoal impregnated foam pre-filter does the task of capturing of intermediate-sized particles, and retains light chemical vapors and mild odors. Its operation is ideal for quickly cleaning the air in a room; the True-HEPA 0.3 micron captures 99.97 % of airborne particles and filters air at the maximum rate of 4.8 times per hour in a 500 square feet room.
Settings are also provided to let users know when to replace the filters. Manual switching and modern electronic buttons, allows selection from four speed preference. Very quiet.
- Smart electronic controls that is very easy to use
- No ionizers or UV lamps, do not produce ozone
- Portable, Whirlpool Air Purifier AP51030K can easily moved from room to room
- Ideal for pollen, dust, mold spores, odors and gases
- Blades are smaller on the completely sealed wheel of the blower of of Whirlpool Air Purifier AP51030K.
- Efficient functional design makes filter changing and grill cleaning quick in minutes
- Very powerful fans clears the room in a jiffy and facilitate fast air exchange
- 4 Fan speeds; lower power levels are quiet, on Turbo setting, the noise is a soft low humming sound
- Features a child-proof control safety purposes
- Energy thrifty operation
- Consumes a lot of space; size requires top speed operations, 24/7
- Loud and drafty, on its medium and high speeds
- Not good for chemicals, heavy odors
- Opening the above fan is hazardous to small children
- Large size but short cord sit pretty close to objects and walls
Replacement HEPA filters are expensive