Do you have members of the household who have allergic reactions to airborne microorganisms like molds, while fungi and bacteria in addition to dust, smoke particles and pet danders? For asthma and allergies, doctors would recommend improvement of the air quality in homes and offices. To serve the purpose, an air purifier is an option to ease symptoms of allergic reactions and eliminate what causes them.
Improving the air quality is easy with the Whirlpool Whispure APR25530L Air Purifier. This model is a true HEPA air cleaner that rids harmful contaminants and volatile organic compounds in the air. It has dual air quality sensors and an Auto mode system that automatically adjusts speed of the fan to match the pollution and air quality levels inside the room. It also has a programmable timer, Sleep mode, rather convenient remote control and is designed to cover medium spaces while measuring 307 square feet. A carbon pre-filter captures common odors, and pre-cleans the air before it reaches the HEPA filter.
Whirlpool APR25530L Air Purifier has beneficial aspects as follow
Whirlpool APR25530L true HEPA filters captures 99.97% of particles rather as small as 0.3 microns of airborne allergens such as dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, while mold spores while the VOC-SENSE detects volatile organic compounds, therefore gases and fumes. Recommended for a medium 17′ x 18′ room 4.8. Power consumption is 80 Watts with 5 year limited warranty.
Following are aspects of Whirlpool APR25530L Air Purifier
- LCD electronic control has an Auto Mode that automatically sets speed of fan
- Built in indicator that surveys air quality and shows level of airborne particles in Whirlpool APR25530L Air Purifier
- Clean Air Delivery Rate: 191 for smoke, 198 for dust, 214 for pollen
- Ozone-free, no harmful ionizers
- Dust particle sensor that detects household dust and smoke
- VOC-SENSE detects gases and fumes
- 2 Filter replacement lights signals the time to replace the HEPA filter/charcoal pre-filter of Whirlpool APR25530L Air Purifier
- Compact, with built-in handle for ease of transport to any room
- Easy-touch electronic controls with large LCD display
- Operates in indoors only
- Should not be placed on soft surfaces like sofas that might block air openings