If some family members have difficulty in breathing,sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy and watery eyes chances are the air in the environment is filled with pollutants. If they suffer from asthma and allergies, it is understood that airborne particles and allergens in quantities are present in the room where they usually stay. Winix U300 Air Purifier would also referred by Doctors and allergist would prescribe the importance of keeping the air clean, to rid of the respiratory concerns.
Winix U300 Air Purifier has following aspects of beneficial
Doing this can be a difficult task; pollen, pets, odors and other types of pollutants increase and even more when there are smokers around. Therefore keeping the doors and windows shut help a lot for bigger particles, while there are still plenty of ways for the environment to be affected by unseen airborne allergens and microorganisms. There is an easier way to address contaminants, use purifiers that can do the job of cleaning polluted air.
Winix U300 is a signature large room Air Cleaner with True HEPA 5-Stage Filtration, PlasmaWave Technology which uses ‘hydroxyls’ as neutralizer of airborne viruses, chemical vapors, smoke and even gases and AOC Carbon. It covers areas measuring approximately 300 square feet. This air purifier has Clean Air Delivery Rate of 197 for smoke and dust 197 and 214 for Pollen. Its power consumption is 60w. Its 5-Stage True-HEPA Filtration captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants, 0.3 microns in size. 5 year warranty.
- CleanCel antimicrobial coated carbon filter is washable, reusable and cost-efficient
- Fan speed automatically adjust depending on the air quality
- Display lights that automatically dims at night
- Quiet fan
- It is easy to clean the Winix U300 Air Purifier
- Good odor and dust detection
- Has an average higher CADR of 8.7%
- Plasmawave technology gives out little high pitch whining noise
- Replaceable filter is expensive of Winix U300 Air Purifier
- Turbo setting being very intrusive
- Large and not easy to move
Distracting plasma wave indicator, it comes off as a moving light in the room